| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (jmoore, kades51, Otto Skorzeny, TexasA&M48Truck, Frank50, Jon G, 1 invisible),
74
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,379 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,708 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,708 | TunlRAT, Welcome. It's great to have another bolter in Florida. \ My Brother in law lives in Welborn. He is the pastor at Mt. Olive Baptist. Keep your eyes open, and I'm sure one might turn up. Don King may have bought one in Missouri yesterday. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | |
| |
| |