| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (KEVINSKI, Joe H, Charles in CA, MickeyP, Bill Hanlon, Possum, 3800GUY),
131
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,558 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 108 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 108 | Hi,
I might have a bell housing for you (and I'm also in Michigan--where exactly are you at?) I pulled an early 235 from a truck and put it in my '46 Aerosedan, so had to change the bell housing. I wound up buying two car transmission bell housings because I needed the motor mount brackets too... anyway, if the '37 tranny bolt pattern is the same as 41-48, then we can discuss. I'll be in touch.
Tyler
Le Roy (near Cadillac) | | |
| |
| |