I've already got one stock big bolt.. what I want next in a big bolt is one with big juicy V8 and a rollback bed.

This one runs too nice to take it apart. Some old farmer really took care of this one while he was using it, and I wouldn't doubt (based on the painted valve cover) that it had a rebuild in the past.

If the motor was junk, it would be alot easier to yank it out in favor of something with more muscle.. but I just don't have the heart to do it.

Stuck it up on eBay with an opening of $800 with no reserve.. if I can't get that out of it, I guess I am going to keep it! (the wife dosen't know that yet, tho!)

I did snap a pic of it beside Ziggy just because it was neat to see the baby truck next to the big bolt (how'd that darn Dodge get in the picture again?!)
[img]http://www.oldtruckstuff.com/family_style.gif[/img]
I'll take another one if/when it sells with the '46 in the shot.. was going to do that when I took that pic, but it was wet outside, and was too lazy to walk down the hill to get it in the rain.


an idea is only stupid if you think about it rationally.