| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 15 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 15 | I am wanting to do a SB Chevy engine swap into my 49 1 1/2 ton.Does anyone know if the after market v8 conversion crossmembers for the 1/2 tons will work in a 1 1/2 ton??? How about the trans crossmembers??? I am thinking 283 or 327 with a turbo 400.Mainly because I already have the engines and trans. | | |
| |
| |