Most hardware stores have a selection of springs. At least the local one does and I'm hoping they have ones that will work, as my seat springs are missing as well. Maybe Otto will be kind enough to post the dimensions of his springs. thumbs_up Although I may never move my seat once it's installed. I don't know if I'll ever let my wife (a full foot shorter than I am) ever drive my truck once it's done. wink
[on edit] found the part numbers (and some dimensions) in the parts manual (pics attached).
Attachments
Seat return spring.jpg (18.82 KB, 103 downloads)

Last edited by klhansen; 01/13/2022 8:47 PM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.