| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 2,450 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2018 Posts: 2,450 | Ed Pruss Wow those look good,a friend took open lug type rims and welded 3/8 plate centers in for a hemi pickup 900-20 I think. It really set up there and looked good. I guess we could do that to relieve the widow maker problem. My 3 piece wheels came with 85 % rubber so don't have much worry now. I guess I do worry a little about internal rust !! | | |
| |
| |