| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,166 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 96 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 96 | Thanks guys for the replies. Just what I was wanting but not expecting. A toss up! I need to pull out my Carter catalog and check that one out. I was looking at the Truck Shop one. Glad I asked! Grandson inside the burb is almost 6' tall now @ 13yrs old! 7 years ago. How time flies!
Thanks again! | | |
| |
| |