| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hotrod Lincoln, texas46, Leo, 5 Window 9434, farmallb, Robert Crandall, Otto Skorzeny),
340
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 Bondo Artiste | | Bondo Artiste Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 | Good morning! That's a great looking suburban. Yes you are correct, the 52 grill should be white. I purchased the Aftermarket chrome grille for my 49 Suburban and the quality is top notch. Just some minor adjusting up at the latch panel to get it to fit. Nothing major. The grill is now 5 years old and looks brand new. I garage keep my suburban. For the price of the grill I think it is a great deal verses chroming an original . I bought mine from Jim Carter but I am guessing the same provider supplies all of the major vintage truck parts suppliers.
~ Phillip 1949 GMC Suburban - 10 year project 1952 Pontiac Chieftain Convertible straight 8 hydramatic 1945 GMC half ton truck - Driver- Sold 9-15-25 1946 Chevy COE - SOLD 1-5-26 BUH BYE CHEVY! 1959 GMC Half ton long bed NAPCO | | |
| |
| |