| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 627 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 627 | Thanks Ed. I prefer to have correct tools before starting a job I am not familiar with and have no problem with buying them. The nearest town from my place is 30 minutes and it is aggravating to stop in the middle of something and waste a good chunk of a precious day off to go hunting for what is needed. Did you keep the rear axle, hubs and so forth on your 250? My question is do I need a special tool to remove the hub nut? If it is not a socket, what is special about it where can I find one?
Mike Barnes 1950 GMC 1-ton pickup
| | |
| |
| |