| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (NAPCOStormTrpr, 1955 1 Series, joe apple, klhansen, GRNHydra, DBJ71SuperCustom, dt235sd, Opelika Tom),
84
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 32 | Thanks for the advice and lead Jon. I reached out to Wade, he seems like a transmission encyclopedia and a great guy. He and his vendors do not have the parts, he recommends online searching until the parts pop up. I see that there are transmissions available out there but I can't justify the price for something rebuilt already and who knows what I'd be getting used. Guess I'll do some searching. Still appreciate the lead. | | |
| |
| |