Well I got the truck on the lift today and had a good look at the frame and modifications. It's about like I thought some scarry stuff going on under a pearl paint job.

I'm going to start a thread in the projects forum to track the work being done.

Some pics just for a taste.
Attachments
IMG_20211014_112613302_HDR.jpg (155.32 KB, 116 downloads)
57 Chop Top frame
IMG_20211014_112518598_HDR.jpg (185 KB, 116 downloads)
IMG_20211014_112535946.jpg (210.65 KB, 111 downloads)
IMG_20211014_112432152.jpg (231.83 KB, 112 downloads)
IMG_20211014_112422958.jpg (307.61 KB, 110 downloads)


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane