Evan, that is spot on the approach I was thinking. I have a new vacuum booster that I didn't use with my 59' so that will be donated. Both the driver side and passenger front tires have about an inch of negative camber, there are about 3/4 inch of shims on the upper control arms now. The front end will take some figuring out, a good friend of mine does the set ups on the local round track cars, he should be able to help. I will get the truck up on the lift this weekend and get a better look at the overall chassis.


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane