Click on image for the lowdown.
====
8 members (‘37ChevyPU , Hotrod Lincoln , Otto Skorzeny , CuzzFuzz , Shaffer's1950 , SlimSix , TrknGMC , 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,451
Members48,441
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 120
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 120
Don't know what seat I have, some sort of 2nd or 3rd row. Not complete yet but I'm including a few pictures to show you the direction I'm going. Using 7/8" steel framing hat channel/Furring, 4 strips. Then 3/4" birch plywood and more steel furring to bolt seat to. You can see where I had to cut/relieve plywood around gas tank filler neck.
Attachments 1954 4400 1954 3800 Jim D.
'41 Chevy 1-Ton Pickup/dump...292" 4-speed w/Ranger OD ... Newest Truck
'54 Chevy 3800 Dump........New Truck!
'54 Chevy 4400 flatbed/dump, Gone to my brother-in-law
'13 GMC 1500 daily driver ... 5.3 6-speed auto just turned 13k miles
'01 Chevy 2500hd, might be my new daily driver ... 6.0 / 4L80-E