| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,385 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 | Most vendors have reprints of shop and assembly manauls, about $25 each, good as orig that I have seen or have. On older AD trucks manuals cover up to 2-ton and even COE trucks. Would think later TF style does too, not sure. Check the Links section here for vendors, and call or look in web sites. Web site book vendors have them, but as said much more money. I have paid $80 for such because I couldn't find one needed. Check around, and ebay is good source too. Sometimes I get mans from ebay for nearly nothing!
G.L. Grumpy's Old Iron Ranch Huntington, IN 46750
MM R tractor, Speedex and Power King tractors
| | |
| |
| |