I want to be able to drive it anywhere and with the set up it had, 45 mph was going to be tops. To regear the axle was going to cost twice as much as the 78 gmc that had everything to make it a go anywhere truck. Just running into parts issues that I am sure you have all had. Again, never done ANYTHING close to this and at 43 it is time to change that. The casting number is 3769716 and the head is the higher compression head only used two years is 3836846. My hope is to do frame up for around 40k. My uncle is a hot rod builder and is going to take over once I get it running and driving. The I am going to move on to the '87 Chevy 4x4 or the '78 Ford 250 4x4 next. Problem is that I do not have many near me that has any clue what I am doing and not knowing what I am doing is getting tough, but learning is half the fun. I did get the rear disc converted over today. And the truck has a hydraulic clutch in it now?