| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 281 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2005 Posts: 281 | Thanks for all the comments. I don't have access to an air/fuel reading so will just continue to use the vacuum gage, stop watch, and "buttometer". It feels like it is close to the ragged edge of too lean so I might adjust the rods up a bit. Actually from the comments I expect 15 is about what to expect unless I decide to drive slower. Aerodynamics on the TF Fleetside is poor even with the rocket stamped in the side of the bed.
Mark | | |
| |
| |