| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,712 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 | My apologies Jerry! It’s the 3-speed in my 1950 Chevy half ton.
I’ll crawl underneath it this weekend to check on the linkage, but I’m not expecting to find anything out of adjustment. I figure it’s in the gears, or synchronizer, as klhansen suggested.
Chuck 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original) 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod) 1941 Chevy coupe 1938 Chevy coupe streetrod | | |
| |
| |