Truck Carlisle was slower than normal on Friday and seemed like attendance was down. The flea market was not crowded and easy to walk.

Saturday was a completely different story, over night the place went crazy, people everywhere, long lines for food and hard to walk anywhere in a straight line. I can't ever remember it being like this in the past. Unofficially I heard they had over 2,400 trucks on display Saturday!

Here's a few pictures and one for John just because I know he likes the VW Bug (I couldn't resist)!

These pictures were all taken on Thursday during set-up.

Mike B smile
Attachments
IMG_20210807_124724367_HDR.jpg (71.68 KB, 84 downloads)
IMG_20210806_152358037_HDR.jpg (80.56 KB, 85 downloads)
IMG_20210806_135605063.jpg (47.08 KB, 84 downloads)
IMG_20210806_102002647_HDR.jpg (49.46 KB, 82 downloads)

Last edited by Mike B; 08/09/2021 2:03 AM.

Mike Boteler

1956 Chevy 3100 Resto Rod
1952 Willys M38 Army Jeep
1983 Jeep CJ7 Laredo
1984 Jeep CJ7
+++++
Silver Spring, MD