OK, before I pull this thing apart I have a question. I've been reading as many posts as I could find on the SM 420 and looking at as many photos and other info. I have not seen a photo of a 420 that has a rod coming up the side of the shift lever with a tab at the top to pull so that the shift lever can move all the way to the left to go into reverse. Mine has that rod. Everything else about it looks like a SM 420. I just want to make sure I've got the right transmission info before I pull it apart. This is what it looks like. The shift lever will not go all the way to the left without lifting up on the lever that pulls the rod up. But it still will not go into reverse, with the engine running or stopped.