Thanks for the help guys! It was just a brake line to the left rear wheel. I cut it and folded it and put on two pair of vice grips, added some fluid. That was enough to back it off the trailer and run it up and down the driveway a few times.

I also had a bent accelarator rod which made it hard to drive, had to disconnect pedal to move it in and out of garage.
Sat. I made up two new rear lines, and installed new hose from main line and new bleeders on rear wheels. Left wheel was 7/16 and right was 3/8, so something else to add to the list to be checked out.

Next, re-wire and install new tail lights.

Jim D.
-------------------------------------------------
54 Chevy 3100 deluxe
54 Chevy 4400 flatbed/dump
72 Chevy C/40 flatbed/dump 292"



1954 4400

1954 3800

Jim D.

'41 Chevy 1-Ton Pickup/dump...292" 4-speed w/Ranger OD ... Newest Truck

'54 Chevy 3800 Dump........New Truck!
'54 Chevy 4400 flatbed/dump, Gone to my brother-in-law

'13 GMC 1500 daily driver ... 5.3 6-speed auto just turned 13k miles
'01 Chevy 2500hd, might be my new daily driver ... 6.0 / 4L80-E