I just acquired a 261 to put in my little truck (3100 series) but can't seem to get a handle on this full flow oiling and remote filter yet. The block casting number is 3769925 and everything I can find show it to be a 58-62 block. Inside the block it is stamped c60 in several places. Any one know what this means? The oil pressure outlet from the block has been reduced down and has just an oil pressure line for the gauge. There is a plug where I thought the oil fitting for the return line should go. There is a plug (I believe) just to the left of this. Have been told this plug has to be driven in (how far) to re-route oil flow. Inside the block where the plug is is a fitting that I assume goes to the discharge side of the oil pump. Can anybody describe how this block should plumb, or better yet, have any pictures? Block is going to be bored early next week and I'd like to do any drilling or tapping early so I can get vatted at one time. Thanks.