I have a 1951 2ton with the 235 engine. It has been converted to 12volt. Truck was running several years ago got it this spring and wouldn't start. I went ahead and replaced the plugs, plug wires, rotor, cap, resistor, condensor and points since I had planned on doing this anyways. Still got no spark. Checking through everything I found out that the wire going from the coil to the distributor when the wire was connnected to the distributor I got 0volts, when I took the wire off the distributor then I got 12v on the wire. I have tried another coil that I know is good and it is a 12v coil and I got the same thing. What would cause this? I have spent many hours on this site looking through things to try and things to look at to trouble shoot this and I have tried about everything I can think of and I can not get this figured out. My guess is it has to be somthing simple because there is not a lot there. I have tried putting the old condensor and points back one and still nothing. The only thing I havent done is put back on all the old parts = plugs, plug wires, cap, rotor, resistor, points and condensor and try that. I doubt that would do anything but at this point I am at a complete loss as to what is wrong and I am getting rather frustrated. Thanks for any help and if there is any other information needed that I forget I can provide.