| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,384 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | It does not on my desktop but it does on my laptop. I get the feeling that if I refreshed the page on my laptop it would no longer work as well. I think Keith no longer owns the site. Gord&Fran's link seems to show someone with a Russian sounding name now owns the URL. Some of the links still work but many are broken. What is there is much less user friendly. The site's basically worthless if you want something easy to use. I sent an email to Keith's old email and it bounced. Clicking the "Contact Us" link on the new page goes to a page not found message.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | |
| |
| |