| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,378 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 | I have a 1982 c-10, with a 250 engine. The engine is in the truck. What firing position would the engine be in to make removal of the oil pan easier? I realize that I will have to jack the engine off of the mounts, I seem to remember reading somewhere if the engine was firing on a certain cylinder it would be easier to remove the oil pan. Any thoughts?
Thank You.
Tommy 59 apache 1/2t 261 short stepside | | |
| |
| |