| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (GRNHydra, 1955 1 Series, NAPCOStormTrpr, joe apple, Charles in CA, klhansen, DBJ71SuperCustom, dt235sd, 1 invisible),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 | Wow! This motor of yours isn't even finished yet and it's very impressive.[/quote] Thank you. I have been working on it for over 3 years. I'm having everything engineered for 1300 HP but will never run it over 1000 HP. Probably about 5 or 6 hundred on pump gas. I started out with a 4-71 blower and 3 deuces but moved up to the 6-71 and duel quads when I got my Ryan Falconer head. I flows 340 intake and 220 exhaust. It's one head off his V-12 billet engine that is based on two Chevy 292's and has the same bore spacing. The V-12 runs around 5500 HP and cost more than a nice house. Ryan is 85 and I'm not sure how old his son Erik is. They still run the business and are a great resource and great guys.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |