| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (cmayna, baldeagle, Bill Hanlon, Leo, Hotrod Lincoln, Mike in Sycamore, Gdads51, 1955 1 Series),
120
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,280 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,482 AD Addict & Tinkerer | | AD Addict & Tinkerer Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,482 | Kevin, that end has a reverse bend approximately 135°, very close to the fitting, so I can’t put on a new fitting. I may be able to find an reducing adaptor to work in the meantime. I’m headed to NAPA to see what they can do for me.
Thanks bartamos for confirming my suspicions. I strongly suspect, the solution will be to order the ones from Classic Parts.
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc BrakesProject JournalsStovebolt Gallery Forum | | |
| |
| |