| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,373 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 109 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 109 | I have a 1954 chevy 3100 with original 235 and the carb has given me fits. The air fuel adjustment at the base snapped off when I was trying to dial it in. Is there a bolt on replacement that might be a better option than the Rochester? I was reading Carter ya 966 was a good option but wanted to verify. Also where can one be purchased? Thanks
Matt | | |
| |
| |