On my 1948 Chevy 1-Ton with dual rear wheels. It's a work in progress truck that hasn't been moved in about a year.

While the rear hand brakes work, the hydraulics don't. I carefully drove it about 1/10th of a mile to a more convenient spot to work on it but I could feel that something was binding up. The right front brake got hot from the short drive. I parked it, let everything cool off over night but can't turn the wheel by hand even with a bar across the lugs.

I cracked open the wheel cylinder bleeder but there was no fluid there. The brake adjuster is frozen with rust and after about a month of soaking and tapping, I still can't get any movement from it. I tried it one more time and only managed to brake a tooth on the wheel cylinder adjuster.

So what do I try next? The front drum/hub is different on the 1-Ton than the smaller trucks and it doesn't look easy to use a puller on, even if that is the logical next step. The last thing I want to do is to break the drum!