| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 87 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 87 | Hi, I'm finally ready to start bodywork on my 1950 Chevy pickup. I'm painting it the original green. My question is about colors.
The outside body will be green. I guess I'll put the 3M rubberized undercoating under the cab. I'm not sure about the inside of the cab. Does that all get the factory green?
thanks for any suggestions. Mike | | |
| |
| |