I'm in Tasmania, which is the island under down under.
I joined here a couple of years ago when I bought my ute, and just starting a minor restoration, but then life gets in the way and things haven't gone as fast as I thought.
I have a 46 Coupe Ute with the original 216 engine and 3 speed floor shift. These vehicles were partly made and assembled in Canada, and the cab and ute body added here by Holden.
It had a bit of rust in the panels, which has meant a learning curve in sheet metal work and welding, but I'm getting there. It had been partly changed to 12 volt when I bought it, so I'm keeping it that way, just refining it a bit.
Thanks for allowing me to join. Such a great resource to keep these old girls running smoothly.

Bob
Attachments
ute.jpg (466.07 KB, 94 downloads)

Last edited by Peggy M; 12/16/2023 12:55 AM.