I just don’t mess with joints anymore. We have a couple of longtime very reliable very reasonable driveshaft shops in OKC. I just drop the shaft off and tell the guy I want new heavy duty greasable ujoints. He calls in a couple of day, if not later that day, and I go pick the shaft up. No worries on fitment and they check the balance while they have it. Google “Driveline Shop” for your area. Bet there’s one closer than you think. Good luck


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)