| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,680 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | As you may know I adapted an entire front axle. But I was at a truck show yesterday and saw one with adapted spindles with the old I-beam, disc brakes all the way around. E-mail me and I can send you a few pictures of the truck at the show. Grigg | | |
| |
| |