| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 346 | grigg,
I'm thinking of adapting front spindles and brakes from the same vintage truck to the front axle. Another bolter here (Winky) has had it done so I know it's possible.
Sorry about the delay getting back, I'm on the road for work again.
'38 Chevy 1-1/2 ton '49 Chevy 1/2 ton '54 Chevy 6400 2 ton '55.2 GMC 3/4 ton '56 GMC 1-ton
No Room Left in Shop
| | |
| |
| |