For the hubcap clips I was able to make small spacers. For thickness measure the height of the rim where the cap seats on both rims. Subtract to get the difference, which will give you the spacer thickness. I drilled and tapped the rim. Assembled using JB-Weld, then ground the bolt down the rim.
For wheel spacers you need to measure the set back of the wheels. Easiest done with empty rims. Lay a straightedge across the back of the rim and measure to the mating surface of the rim and subtract to get the difference, which will give the spacer thickness. For the rear this should work without adjustment. The fronts aren't that simple. Start with the calculated thickness and check for clearance between the tire and the steering arm. You might have to add more spacer to clear.
IIRC the is a company making spacers in 1/4" thickness. For mine the rear was about 1/2". You might have to replace your wheel studs with longer ones. Also, the newer trucks use larger studs. In the pic you can see the adapter nuts that I used until I replaced the studs.