| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2021 Posts: 2 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Apr 2021 Posts: 2 | Thank you for the advice, you are correct! Got some pics showing the factory brackets and the unused spot I was curious about. I knew I had to fab something up and now have a few options, then comes brake time lol. Coleman Model 22 Transfer case. | | |
| |
| |