If you mean the lever with the arrow in your picture, those should be available at a wrecking yard or from a fellow 'bolter as Phil mentioned. Easier to get off than the bracket that's riveted to the frame.
There are a couple styles of shafts/levers. One has partial serrations and another has flats where they go on the shaft. My '51 has the serrated style (just getting ready to reinstall), and a '53 frame I had used the one with a flat on the shaft. You should verify which style you need. There's also a spacer between the lever and the bearing plate that's bolted to the frame. You'll likely need those too if the levers are missing.

I didn't pull the levers off the '53 frame I had, but might be able to get them. It would take a call to the guy I gave the frame to, and a run out to where he is, assuming you can't find them elsewhere.

Last edited by klhansen; 04/28/2021 4:53 PM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.