| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Phak1, klhansen, 3800GUY, Still At It, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 53&Me, 3 invisible),
90
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,437 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,486 AD Addict & Tinkerer | | AD Addict & Tinkerer Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 4,486 | I assume your talking about the brackets that attach to the frame. I don't know of anyplace that sell those brackets. I would post in the “Truck Parts Wanted” forum, and maybe a fellow ‘bolter may have some. If not, you’ll have to look in some old junkyards that have Old GM trucks. There is one that comes to mind in Stephentown NY. Adlers Antique Auto Parts that specialize in trucks of that era. I’m sure you can find something closer but I know he would have them, and he does ship. He responds to e-mails better that the phone. http://www.adlersantiqueautos.com/
Last edited by Phak1; 04/28/2021 1:02 PM.
Phil Moderator, The Engine Shop, Interiors and Project Journals1952 Chevrolet 3100, Three on the Tree, 4:11 torque tube Updated to: ‘59 235 w/hydraulic lifters, 12v w/alternator, HEI, PCV and Power front Disc BrakesProject JournalsStovebolt Gallery Forum | | |
| |
| |