If you enjoy laying on the floor and getting up and down a million times then keep on truckin. If you want to save your back and work on your truck longer into life then I highly suggest a lift. They are relatively cheap nowadays and they are pretty easy to install. Lots of different options out there. When i was in my 20’s working in a shop I always had access to a lift and it was so convenient and made everything easier but now that I dont work on cars for a living anymore and Im stuck in my garage on a concrete floor on cardboard or out in a rock driveway on cardboard. Hopefully I will be either building a new larger garage or moving to a new house with a larger shop and definitely getting a lift. My back already hurts from working like a idiot.