| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,315 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 119 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2019 Posts: 119 | I have used this technique for years. It has saved me many times.
Whenever I start working on a car with a person who is just starting out in this hobby I make them use this technique. I get some push back. They are pretty quiet when we start putting things back together in 3 or 4 weeks. What they thought was obvious when we took it apart is no longer obvious.
The funniest story about this technique happened when 2 people I had worked with met each other for the first time. They determined that they both knew me. They immediately asked each other if I made them use the cardboard fastener holder.
Rusty
| | |
| |
| |