| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, moparguy, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Hugh63c10, 1 invisible),
208
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 150 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 150 | Hello all, I am doing pre-get it home planning on the stone stock '53 (216/three on the tree) I plan on getting this coming weekend. Plans are to mod it little as possible to keep it old and stodgy.. As they come stock with 4.11s and I don't want to max out at 50mph, I have been looking for higher gears. All I can find are 3.55s. Does anyone make a 3.08 (+/-) set? | | |
| |
| |