It settles at the peg the same if the engine was off, I mean modern as in not stock original and bought recently at any autozone, if it is normal to show no temperature while moving forward that is perfect and I have no worries that it’s running too cold
Also stated all my driving has been in minimum temp of 20 and Max
Of 50. I haven’t been able to test in warmer temperatures yet but hopefully in the next weeks
As long as experienced owners aren’t saying yes this is abnormal stop driving immediately that is a start
Once last note would be the radiator feels normal operating temp for a motor vehicle so my assumption is a mechanical gauge in that area of engine is prone to read colder but would definitely alert me if it became significantly hotter than it should?
Last edited by Mako1975; 03/24/2021 12:26 AM.