I’m doing it the “expensive way”. Free time is scarce for me since about mid- 2002. I just don’t have time to fabricate stuff if someone else has figured it out. There are so many LSX vendors and aftermarket parts to choose from that prices are fairly competitive (at least for the smaller items. Example: I bought a Holley Terminator X ECU complete with all new wires and connectors. I don’t have time to splice wires, then find someone to tune it, etc. I probably spent more than most but then I have brand new wires and connectors and the ECU is self tuning. It’s about as plug and play as it gets. Not for a strict budget build.
I could have made better choices on other items, but I’m really happy with 95% of my purchases.
Attachments
A13D88CF-DBE8-4B42-A129-9CB534650C12.jpeg (314.36 KB, 153 downloads)

Last edited by Lugnutz; 03/19/2021 11:55 PM.