Yes, the hood. I noticed it looks different than other 1960 hoods I've seen. It was up in the mountains behind Watsonville Ca. hidden by tall weeds. I'm in Santa Cruz. Last reg was 1995. The guy I am hauling baserock for bought the property in 2017, and this was on the property abandoned. Well, except for the rats. A real rat motel. A few scurried as I cleaned it out. I'm glad to have saved it from the crusher.
The wheelbase # is right on. I measured it today. 157". The crankshaft snout SEEMS undamaged using my calipers with a good keyway. The balancer took the damage. A buddy has the og inline 6 from his Chevy, and gave me the part. I held it up to the crank and it will be a press fit on. Good. Going to drill and tap and bolt on at his suggestion. He made a tool so as to center the bit.
Pulled a rim and rotten tire off it today. Widowmakers. Will go to truck tire shop tomorrow to see what I can find for replacements. Rims in poor shape. 10 lug 8.25x20. To me this is great fun. Great forum too. Thanks.


rlv