| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (John Dlugos, Bill Hanlon, klhansen, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
178
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 71 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 71 | So.....apparently the floor in my panel was modified at some point before I bought it, or I was just plain wrong.....I have no problem here admitting it. Good Luck with your repairs.
1966 K20 long bed
| | |
| |
| |