Rebuild kits can be had most places, just a spring, two rubber piston seals and cups for outer cylinder. BUT most times you wish you could get the pistons too, but can't, and the cylinders I have done, never clean up the rust pits and are no good. SO, kit prices blown for no good reason. I have found some cylinders on Chevy Duty's site, usually the fronts, as they are same as rears on some 1 tons and such. Rears are usually double cylinders after 53 or so, and each diff, and harder to find. May need to try Obsolete parts in Wisconsin for them or ask around more. If you have the older one cyl. Huck type, easier to find those. Maybe Bow Tie Bits in OK? or somewhere down south there may have these. Carter's sometimes does, call them. Expect to pay $70 to $90 each maybe more now, been awhile since I've done mine. I get my shoes recovered locally at a brake parts shop. They clean and look like new with coating on them and all. About $25-30 each shoe last time.


G.L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750


MM R tractor, Speedex
and Power King tractors