| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (2-Ton, kbenz, MNSmith),
161
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 74 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 74 | Hi,
I have a 1957 chevy with factory 265. When I purchased the truck it was missing the balancer. I have heard I need one that has a riveted pulley? I have read that the riveted pulley was used on the car 265/283's, did the truck use the same? Does any one have a factory 265 truck engine that can post a pic of theirs?
Thanks | | |
| |
| |