| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,045 | I have a glass manufacturer willing to make me acoustic glass for my 53 1/2 ton pickup. This is a favor and not what they normally do. They mass manufacture production windshields. They do not have the patterns for the glass. Does anyone know where I can get the patterns or an electronic file to send them. This is not cheap and I want to get it right. Thank you for any help you can give me. I'm not ready to remove the glass in my truck and don't know if it's original anyway.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |