| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,633 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 464 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 464 | I have a 54 GMC and I have been doing an online search for a cover for the lower cab rear wall shine the seat. This seems to be an area the aftermarket/repop guys have not touched. Has anyone found one or fabbed one? I am thinking of doing one out of plastic/ABS. I would like to cover the rear wall and hide the insulation/sound deadened. Here is an ABS cover. https://www.classicparts.com/1947-54-Street-Rod-Rear-Cab-Cover-w_-Tank/productinfo/23-707/ | | |
| |
| |