| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (LAJones48, MNSmith, NJC, Jays58, Wally / Montana, Peggy M, wilbur53, 5 Window 9434),
108
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 23 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 23 | Yes I did have a permanent wire to negative post but now have it grounded to frame as many have suggested..the battery is under the floor board so using the negative post was not a big issue. Waiting on new gauge ...if I can’t get this one to work I guess I will find me a good willow branch to put down in tank like my dad use to!
PaPa Ed's 54 "Yosemite Sam"
| | |
| |
| |