Hink, thank you! Have you seen any of the photos of what I'm doing? I try to keep the album linked in my signature updated.

Coilover, I appreciate the photo. That makes me realize that I should try it out before just lowering it. The Code 504 folks said that their conversion kit (I'm getting that as soon as I get my transmission confirmed) will lower it about 2.5" from stock. Then I could go from there after seeing how it all sits on the wheels I plan to get.

Whitedog, I think you have something going there! Gonna make some scrap money, I see! 🤣


colby

1952 Chevrolet 3100: Photos
Engine: 219 L6 to 250 L6 to 350 V8
Transmission: Borg Warner T56: 6 Speed (1994 Firebird)

1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
Engine: 265 V8
Transmission: Three Speed
Currently: Rebuilding Engine & Differential

1956 Chevrolet 6400
Engine: 250 L6

1958 Chevrolet Apache 3600
Currently: In Barn

1963 Chevrolet C10 Fleetside
Currently: In Barn